Documents to Gather for your Loan Application
- Driver’s License and Social Security Card
- Paystubs for the last month
- W-2s and Income Taxes for the last two years
- Last two months statements for any banks, savings, or retirement accounts.
- Provide copies of bankruptcy or divorce papers within last 10 years or if paying or receiving support.
- Certificate of Eligibility or Statement Service
- Copy of disability award letter (If applicable)
Retired / Disability
- Award letter(s) for all pensions and social security or VA benefits
- Copy of most recent check or last three month’s direct deposit.
- Copy of current mortgage statement
- Copy of homeowners insurance declaration page
- Copy of current property tax bill